Wednesday, July 22, 2009




A DREAM AWARD!











As a new blog follower I am surprised to be given this award from Lisa Lisa and the Cat Jam. I have also been sent a gift from Lilacs and Cats for a pay it forward thing. I am getting to enjoy this blogging.


So for my dream award I must list seven things that make me feel beautiful, so here goes nothing. Beautiful things!





1. Whether you are a human or an animal get outside and breather deeply. And look up to the skies or stars and say wow!










2. Do alittle yoga like Kia here..................................
















3. Eat healthy so you don't end up like me!...........


















4. Stop and smell the roses or cat nip whichever you prefer.








5. Daily grooming whether by a washcloth and soap or a good rough tongue.


6. Give alot of hugs and kisses to the ones you love, or a whole lotta head butts and rough tongued kisses.











7. And last but not least ZEN baby!!!!!......................












Now I must pass this award on to seven blog sites.



3. http://pughysgingerfurball.blogspot.com



6.http://bobbieandbunch.blogspot.com




So here my dears is your dream award!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats sista dear :)

    P.S....I don't think Kia is actually doing yoga....LOL!

    ReplyDelete