Wednesday, January 14, 2009

PHOTOS

Just to let everyone know, who views my blog, all the photos are ones I have taken. All the photos are of the flowers and plants that I have grown
My passion for flowers that are either purple or orange borders on obsessive. Whenever I see a new one in those colors I must have it! I will also plant yellows and whites. I also look for new types of hosta and grasses. I saw in a catalog a hardy strain of banana, and one of bamboo I may try this year. Only time it gets rough is in the fall when almost everything in pots comes indoors. Hubby could do without, but I remind him atleast with all the whiteness outside the house is full of plants. Some right now are even blooming.
So come spring we will bring them all back outside again, and add to them. Not to mention the gardens that hold all the perennials, and the veggies. Can't wait to get back to the dirt!
Stay warm, keeping smiling!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment