Monday, September 19, 2011


Summer is almost gone and there is a taste of fall in the air. My "Ozzie" is finally home. I haven't gotten to ride him yet, weather isn't permitting it. But I have been putting the bridle and saddle on him, he stands so patiently. I have also been standing on my step stool next to him, to get him used to it. As I am short and he is tall this is the only way I can get on him. Even my two step mounting block is too short. I always wanted a Big horse and I certainly have one in him.
The apples are falling and I need to make more pies today, plus more stuffed peppers. Having the stove on will warm the house as there is a chill.
All the perennials are more or less done blooming also, which is sad they usually bloom into almost Oct., wonder if this is a sign of what is to come brrrrr.
This picture is one of my kitties, the youngest one "Gizmo", he loves having his picture taken, and usally bothers me as I sit at the computer. But since it is alittle chilly they are all bedded down. I want to thank all of you for the kind words on my blog, I will have to get back into the groove of writing again with the weather turning cooler, enjoy>

13 comments:

  1. Cold & wet here too....Enjoy riding Ozzie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria likes to lie in my lap while I am on the computer, too, but only in the winter. She also sleeps cuddled next to husband in the winter. I get Jake, the whippet under the covers on my side of the bed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the nice blog, enjoyed reading!

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep you right fall is coming and soon will be colder. I guess will all havetime to write more. Enjoy riding!
    מחשבון משכנתא

    ReplyDelete
  8. truthseeker222@gmail.com here, why did you delete my comment, is it A) because you don't take it up the A$$, or B)you DO take it up the A$$ and don't want anyone to know??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kevin AKA truthseeker222@gmail.com just because you take it up the A$$ doesn't mean everyone else does, I know its cold in Sarnia but stick to your sausage suppository.

      Signed Psyco
      ps.y@hotmail.de

      PS Rourou says you are $hit in bed........

      Delete
  9. lthough you'll most often need to Tiger Shoes buy upwards of one article of clothing, you can choose small lots and still save some cash. As an example, one wholesaler on the internet sells babyTiger Shoes clothes in small lots of 3 which each being a different size. You can get high quality baby outfits in various sizes such as 3,Beats By Dr Dre six and nine months at less than $15. At the regular price, comparableTods Shoes sets would set you back from twenty-five bucks to $40 each.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If i cum in your mouth, will you swallow it???
    ps.y@hotmail.de

    ReplyDelete