Friday, July 22, 2011

Finally after four years we finally sent Ozzie to be broke! First we couldn't because he needed to be gelded. Then the next two years he was always getting hurt. He didn't realize that behind hid head was a large body. Was always getting his legs dinged, cut or something. Then we wanted to send him but no money. A few more yrs and now everything fell into place and off he went. I called tonight and was told he is doing great. Has settled in to the new stall etc. On Monday evening we are going over to watch Matt work him, and bring him the bit I use. I am getting excited that after a few years off I will finally be able to ride. Wheeeee I love my horses. As you can see from the picture he is a very curious horse, here he is getting ready to pick apart a brush pile in his field. This stupid thing will not load pictures so I am going to just post this and try again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment