Wednesday, August 5, 2009


Another day of drying out, and cooler temps. The summer that wasn't. For all of you out there who haven't seen anything from NollsNip the reason is she lost her job and her internet connection. So in about a week she should be up and running again, posting on her blogs. This is also why no comments from Noll, she says she is having withdrawal symptoms from not blogging lol. I on the other hand have found from JC's blog some interesting ones I am adding to the ones I follow. I am finally getting the hang of this and enjoy it in the evenings when the house is quiet! Better then TV.

Here is a shot of Kia just kicking back and enjoying the sunlight. SMILE =^..^=

2 comments:

  1. Paw Waving to Noll

    I'm busy fixing the door and I got the wrong kind so off I go to take it back ...

    Mr. Boatman is out of country ... men ... what's the point of having one if they're gone when ya need them ...

    It's cooling off at my place ... at least today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noll is in the library today using the free WiFi. He is THANKFUL, so he appropriately posted a "Thankful Thursday!"

    ReplyDelete