Monday, June 1, 2009


UGLY! is the only way I can describe a visiting muscovy duck. Our neighbor across the street wanted a pond duck after my goose and duck kept visiting their pond, which they have done for 24 years. So she got one from a friend. Stayed there about 2 weeks then saw mine and desided grass is greener on the other side of the road!!! Now it is here and pigging out on the grain mine eat. I chase it home, it can fly which makes catching impossible. But shortly it is back. I thought of telling her to get more since they are flock oriented. but hubby said no it would just tell them, life is better over at the rustic and they would all come over. I just hate when you go up to it and it hisses and you.

1 comment:

  1. Is that a nobby red wattle over its bill...like a turkey gobbler?

    ReplyDelete