Wednesday, May 6, 2009


Here is a pic of one of the new flowers I bought for the deck. Can't remember its name, will need to refresh my mind and look at its tag. But since it was purple I had to have it, will go into a pot with an orange trailing flower. I found a new grass in my treks too, called "king tut" papyrus.
Today was fruitful in that I moved almost all my large pots of trees outside onto the deck. Only have three more to go. But the ones outside are now getting a nice bath, removing all the dust from their leaves. Yesterday I moved all the potted geraniums and other plants I wintered inside out too. I didn't realize how many I had lol. And with what I bought so far will have twice as many to bring inside. I always try and save them for the following year, even manage to save annuals this way. SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Remind me not to visit in mid-October when your plants gotta come back in ;)

    P.S., it is a unique flower...I didn't know God made some many purple and orange flowers! And, you are finding ALL of them.

    ReplyDelete